lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Dawid Weiss <dawid.we...@cs.put.poznan.pl>
Subject Re: Count of keys of an FST
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2012 20:53:29 GMT
If you need the count with constant time then yes, you should store it
separately. You could also make a transducer that would store it at
the root node as side-effect of values associated with keys, but it's
kind of ugly.

Please check the fst header though -- I'm not sure, maybe Mike wrote
it so that the node count/ keys count is in there.

Dawid