lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Dawid Weiss <dawid.we...@cs.put.poznan.pl>
Subject Re: control test temp dir used in common-build.xml
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2012 11:29:33 GMT
> ${tempDir}/S0/someindex
> I am running multiple instance of a test on the same checkout and that
> somethimes fails there for some reason I am controlling java.io.tmpDir too

Yep, this will be a problem if you're running two parallel "ant test"
thingies. All the other intermediate junit4 files are prefixed with a
pretty unique timestamp but forked jvm subfolders are not. I was
debating whether they should be a longer while and came to a
conclusion that shorter paths will be easier to digest (and
interpret).

D.