lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Dawid Weiss <dawid.we...@cs.put.poznan.pl>
Subject Re: Count of keys of an FST
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2012 20:48:42 GMT
I don't think there is one that you could use out of the box... but
maybe I'm wrong and it's stored in the header somewhere (don't have
the source in front of me).

To calculate it by hand the worst case is that you'll need a recursive
traversal, which would mean O(number of stored states) with
intermediate count caches or O(number of keys) without any caches and
memory overhead (just recursive traversal).

Dawid