lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Antoine LE FLOC'H" <lefl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: VOTE: 4.0 alpha (take two)
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2012 10:03:04 GMT
I was actually using a solrconfig.xml that is too old for this version.

catalina.out  gave me some erros on <indexDefaults> and <mainIndex>, so I
took the solrconfig.xml from your alpha package and it worked fine.

I haven't been able to totally check everything yet because I am using a
Solrj 3.6 indexing client and I had some content type issues in
catalina.out. I am working on it.