lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <erik.hatc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: VOTE: 4.0 alpha (take two)
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2012 13:12:30 GMT
Yeah, I've got a bunch of outstanding ideas/JIRA's myself, but none of which affect the index
format or anything low-level.

I'm assuming that we'll allow a whole bunch of non-index-breaking things to occur after alpha
is released.

So here's my +1: I've been using trunk for quite a while now in a number of scenarios.

	Erik