lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Steven A Rowe <sar...@syr.edu>
Subject RE: Failed to execute goal org.apache.felix:maven-bundle-plugin:2.3.4:manifest (bundle-manifest) on project lucene-test-framework
Date Sun, 17 Jun 2012 23:10:15 GMT
Hi Fuad,

I didn't get this error on trunk when I ran "mvn -DskipTests install" from the top-level directory
just now.

What command did you give?

What version/vendor of Java and version of Maven are you using?  What operating system?

Steve

From: Fuad Efendi [mailto:fuad.efendi@tokenizer.ca]
Sent: Sunday, June 17, 2012 1:36 PM
To: lucene-dev
Subject: Failed to execute goal org.apache.felix:maven-bundle-plugin:2.3.4:manifest (bundle-manifest)
on project lucene-test-framework

Hi,

I have following (trying to build trunk version of Lucene/Solr):

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.felix:maven-bundle-plugin:2.3.4:manifest (bundle-manifest)
on project lucene-test-framework: Execution bundle-manifest of goal org.apache.felix:maven-bundle-plugin:2.3.4:manifest
failed: A Jar can only accept a valid file or directory: /java/src/lucene_solr/lucene/build/lucene-core-4.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
-> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following
articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/PluginExecutionException
[ERROR]
[ERROR] After correcting the problems, you can resume the build with the command
[ERROR]   mvn <goals> -rf :lucene-test-framework

What is that... thanks