lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Steven A Rowe <>
Subject RE: [JENKINS] Lucene-Solr-trunk-Linux-Java6-64 - Build # 838 - Failure!
Date Sun, 10 Jun 2012 00:51:35 GMT
I committed a change to that linkifies URLs in CHANGES.txt.

javadocs-lint is complaining about two of these, but the links work for me, so I'm not sure
what's happening.  I'll look at the python link checking script.

-----Original Message-----
From: []
Sent: Saturday, June 09, 2012 7:53 PM
Subject: [JENKINS] Lucene-Solr-trunk-Linux-Java6-64 - Build # 838 - Failure!

All tests passed

Build Log:
[...truncated 23905 lines...]

[...truncated 23880 lines...]
     [exec] Crawl/parse...
     [exec]   build/docs/core/org/apache/lucene/store/package-use.html
     [exec]     WARNING: anchor "../../../../org/apache/lucene/store/subclasses" appears more
than once
     [exec] Verify...
     [exec] build/docs/changes/Changes.html
     [exec]   BAD EXTERNAL LINK:
     [exec]   BAD EXTERNAL LINK:
     [exec] Broken javadocs links were found!

The following error occurred while executing this line:
exec returned: 1

Total time: 2 minutes 51 seconds
Build step 'Execute shell' marked build as failure Archiving artifacts Recording test results
Email was triggered for: Failure Sending email for trigger: Failure

[...truncated 23905 lines...]

[...truncated 23905 lines...]

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: