lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: [JENKINS] Lucene-Solr-tests-only-4.x-java7 - Build # 1 - Failure
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2012 20:17:09 GMT
This is strange...

I updated the FreeBSD JDK7 to 7u4, but this one is a complete renewal of the FreeBSD port (based on MacOSX's Oracle JDK BSD port). Maybe some locale data is fucked up.

If this happens more often I will disable JDK 7 builds and then downgrade to 7u2 again.

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen