lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: [JENKINS] Lucene-Solr-tests-only-4.x - Build # 137 - Still Failing
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2012 05:49:54 GMT
Hi,

The checkout strategy is the same on both servers. So there must be a bug somehow on Apache's
side. I did not yet open bug report.

About the strategy: This one is rather new in Jenkins, was not there before - we can think
about updating to this one, but this should be unrelated to this one (the merged file was
not there so it does not matter if revert or whatever used to cleanup checkout).

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen