lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject Re: TestRealtimeGet on Windows
Date Wed, 16 May 2012 14:57:21 GMT
Hi,

This is not the case, ignore my previous mail!

The test method with the problem is using Solr's API, so I have no idea
which codecs or whatever it uses. It seems like a starvation/deadlock
problem. But all CPUs are tied 100% and my computer (also mouse cursor
stands still).

I opened https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-3461 and disabled the
test for now.

Uwe