lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Muir <rcm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help: SOLR-3430 and Build changes
Date Wed, 02 May 2012 17:31:26 GMT
On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 1:10 PM, Dyer, James <James.Dyer@ingrambook.com> wrote:

> For Solr-3430, I am introducing a dependency to derby.jar, which will be
> needed only to run DIH tests.  So I don't want it included in the Solr
> .war.  It just needs to be in the classpath when junit runs.

also, on a related note, the example/example-dih currently pulls down
hsqldb.jar.

So another solution could be that your test reuses that jar, or it
could be switched to derby maybe?
solr common-build/build.xml would need to be changed slightly, since
currently this only happens when you do 'ant example'.

Either way it seems best to test the one (hsqldb or derby, i dont
think it matters?) thats being provided in the example i think.

--
lucidimagination.com