lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Dawid Weiss <dawid.we...@cs.put.poznan.pl>
Subject Re: Clean-jars.
Date Tue, 15 May 2012 21:27:50 GMT
> After updating, I ran through all of the module test run configurations on IntelliJ, and
one test failed:

Eh. This one is again a test that normally shouldn't be included in
the suite (nested class). It is meant to fail because it's actually
testing that assertion in LuceneTestCase... I'll see what I can do.

Dawid

> --------
> java.lang.RuntimeException: There are overridden methods annotated with org.junit.Before.
These methods would not be executed by JUnit and need to manually chain themselves which can
lead to maintenance problems. Consider using different method names or make hook methods private.
> Method: public void org.apache.lucene.util.junitcompat.TestBeforeAfterOverrides$Before1.before()#before[]
possibly overriden by public void org.apache.lucene.util.junitcompat.TestBeforeAfterOverrides$Before3.before()#before[]
>        at org.apache.lucene.util.ValidateNoInstanceHooksOverrides.checkNoShadows(ValidateNoInstanceHooksOverrides.java:68)
>        at org.apache.lucene.util.ValidateNoInstanceHooksOverrides.validate(ValidateNoInstanceHooksOverrides.java:45)
>        at com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.RandomizedRunner.runCustomValidators(RandomizedRunner.java:1357)
>        at com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.RandomizedRunner.runSuite(RandomizedRunner.java:595)
>        at com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.RandomizedRunner.access$400(RandomizedRunner.java:132)
>        at com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.RandomizedRunner$2.run(RandomizedRunner.java:551)
> --------
>
> Steve

sequence? I am also tempted to make ant clean perform a cleanup of jar files since anything
else (ant test, etc.) does a resolve anyway...