lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Dawid Weiss <dawid.we...@cs.put.poznan.pl>
Subject Re: [JENKINS] Solr-trunk - Build # 1865 - Failure
Date Fri, 25 May 2012 16:47:51 GMT
> Yeah, I suppose if we could tell the test framework, for this test, ignore this expected
uncaught exception, that might help.

This is not a problem technically; for a single test suite I'd just
wrap everything with a rule that would temporarily capture unhandled
exceptions, that's it. I suspect a lot of other exceptions/ problems
we're seeing are due to leaked threads and unclosed jetty/zk sockets,
so I'd rather work on trying to make this more efficient.

I am pretty swamped with other things at the moment but if you can
give me a test case that somehow shows these "long" jetty shutdown
times it'd be a big help.

Dawid