lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Michael McCandless <luc...@mikemccandless.com>
Subject Re: [JENKINS] Lucene-Solr-tests-only-trunk - Build # 13992 - Failure
Date Sat, 12 May 2012 21:57:19 GMT
On Sat, May 12, 2012 at 5:27 PM, Robert Muir <rcmuir@gmail.com> wrote:
> right, I added the verbose option locally to try to see what it was doing
> but didn't see the verbose output... could be a problem between keyboard and
> chair as it seems mike figured it out???

Actually I cheated: I used the python runner (in luceneutil) to get
unbuffered (live) output from the test.  Is there some way to not
buffer the output with "ant test"...?

When I tried to add "-Dtests.verbose=true" I also don't see any output
... it looks like the parent java process is OOMEing trying to gather
up all the output.

The problem is ... that test line produces an enormous amount of
output... the events file is 11 GB.

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com