lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Dyer, James" <James.D...@ingrambook.com>
Subject RE: Help: SOLR-3430 and Build changes
Date Wed, 02 May 2012 19:55:11 GMT

E-Commerce Systems
Ingram Content Group
(615) 213-4311

-----Original Message-----
From: Uwe Schindler [mailto:uwe@thetaphi.de]
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2012 2:16 PM
To: dev@lucene.apache.org
Subject: RE: Help: SOLR-3430 and Build changes

I have not checked this, but if the JavaDB is in the JDK official JavaDocs and is therefore
part of JDK6 spec? We have to check this, but *if* the package names start with java.db or
whatever it *has* to be also in alternate JDK impls. At least OpenJDK also downloads derby
while building.

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen