lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject Re: TestRealtimeGet on Windows
Date Wed, 16 May 2012 14:08:07 GMT
OK, found out:

The test runs endless also on my local machine, what happened:

- SerialMergeScheduler
- SimpleText codec

That says everything. I have no idea why it is faster on Linux, but that
is a quite common config I get here also with other seeds.

So we should annotate that test with the SuppressCodecs() annotation. Any
ideas what codecs to suppress?