lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Steven A Rowe <sar...@syr.edu>
Subject RE: [JENKINS-MAVEN] Lucene-Solr-Maven-trunk #504: POMs out of sync
Date Wed, 30 May 2012 14:49:12 GMT
I just committed a fix: it was a version property in build.xml

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Muir [mailto:rcmuir@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2012 10:48 AM
To: dev@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: [JENKINS-MAVEN] Lucene-Solr-Maven-trunk #504: POMs out of sync

I figured this would happen. I saw quite a few places that are "4.0.0"
in the maven files, but it wasnt obvious to me which one was the one i should change.

I think this is because maven internally has "4.0.0" as the version of some files.

Does anyone know? I think we should add an xml comment above it for the future.

lucidimagination.com