lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Nagendra Nagarajayya <nnagaraja...@transaxtions.com>
Subject Re: Contribute 4.0 NRT source
Date Wed, 30 May 2012 14:48:17 GMT
David:

There is no commit with this approach, hence no closing of the
SolrIndexSearcher object.  Regarding the cache invalidation, there are
some thoughts on selective dynamic update nothing has been implemented
yet. The desired cache is disabled for now depending  on the search
needs. Regarding the UnInvertedField cache, it is invalidated only on
change, if realtime faceting is enabled.

I will open up a JIRA with a patch and will take a look at the tests.

Regards,
-NN