lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject TestRealtimeGet on Windows
Date Wed, 16 May 2012 13:07:12 GMT
Hi,

I already noticed that on my local machine (Thinkpad Laptop with SSD), but
I was thinking it might be my slow IO system (thanks Robert for this
running-gag). But when reviewing test times on the new Jenkins Windows
build server, this test takes very long (around 30 minutes, which is half
of the complete time when running with 1 test runner on 2 cores).

There must be something that makes this test very slow on Windows:
http://goo.gl/irDVw

The method taking so long is actually "testStressRecovery", I would like
to @Ignore it until it is fixed. It makes running Solr tests in Windows
take ages and stops me from running them at all :(

Uwe