lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: Help: SOLR-3430 and Build changes
Date Wed, 02 May 2012 19:16:26 GMT
I have not checked this, but if the JavaDB is in the JDK official JavaDocs and is therefore
part of JDK6 spec? We have to check this, but *if* the package names start with java.db or
whatever it *has* to be also in alternate JDK impls. At least OpenJDK also downloads derby
while building.

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen