lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: [JENKINS] Lucene-Solr-tests-only-trunk-java7 - Build # 2324 - Failure
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2012 22:36:05 GMT

: > so we just changed the test to only test that the objects returned have
: > hte same rules.
:
: I think the test is better now because I don't think there is a
: guarantee all TimeZone implementations (and there is more than one...)
: need a consistent equals(). Who knows what else was lurking in there.

maybe not, but the fucking ID is suppose to always be normalized...

>>> When creating a TimeZone, the specified custom time zone ID is
>>> normalized in the following syntax: ... For example,
>>> TimeZone.getTimeZone("GMT-8").getID() returns "GMT-08:00". "

...which is fucking broken in the JVMs jenkins runs.

-Hoss