lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: Web site and mailing lists
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2012 16:44:54 GMT

: On http://lucene.apache.org/core/discussion.html,
:
: there is a link at the bottom that purports to point to a different
: page with a longer list of mailing lists.
:
: http://lucene.apache.org/mail.html
:
: However, that link points right back to the page I found it on.
: Further, I can't find any page that just has a complete list of all
: the TLP's mailing lists.

thanks for catching that.

we've never had a page that lists all the mailing lists ... it might make
more sense then the way the pages are currently split out...

http://lucene.staging.apache.org/core/discussion.html
http://lucene.staging.apache.org/solr/discussion.html

...but personally i think it would be better to make all of those pages
more focused on lists for *users* and break dev (and dev related lists)
out to a whole new section of the site.

in any case: i fixed that circular link you mentioned and put info about
general@lucene on those two pages.

-Hoss