lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <>
Subject Re: Web site and mailing lists
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2012 16:44:54 GMT

: On,
: there is a link at the bottom that purports to point to a different
: page with a longer list of mailing lists.
: However, that link points right back to the page I found it on.
: Further, I can't find any page that just has a complete list of all
: the TLP's mailing lists.

thanks for catching that.

we've never had a page that lists all the mailing lists ... it might make
more sense then the way the pages are currently split out...

...but personally i think it would be better to make all of those pages
more focused on lists for *users* and break dev (and dev related lists)
out to a whole new section of the site.

in any case: i fixed that circular link you mentioned and put info about
general@lucene on those two pages.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message