lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: VOTE: Lucene/Solr 3.6
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2012 20:05:47 GMT

: >  * "ant compile" in lucene src artifacts builds jars for some contribs not

: where did you get this target name 'compile' from? Is it listed in any
: of our documentation that this target should even work?
: its not a 'public target' listed in ant -p....

Heh... sorry.  pure muscle memory from years of usage.

Ignore "compile" ... "ant test" has the same result -- jars are built for
some contribs, but not all -- which is kind of confusing when you run all
the tests, and then go look for the demo but it's not there.

But like i said -- not a big deal, we have a documented "build-contribs"

-Hoss