lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Muir <>
Subject Re: Snapshot repositories and ivy.
Date Sat, 14 Apr 2012 12:47:16 GMT
On Sat, Apr 14, 2012 at 8:40 AM, Dawid Weiss
<> wrote:
> Robert, you don't understand me.
> but can't use this because this repository will not be picked up by
> ivy (on jenkins for example). I also cannot just put the binary JAR to
> the lucene repository. Not to mention the snapshot JAR is a moving
> target so I'd have to reference a particular snapshot version to
> fetch...

I thought you were just testing locally. As far as actually committing

Hmm but maven isn't "allows" to depend on snapshots anyway for releases right?

So therefore, we should never do this, because it makes trunk un-releasable.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message