lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Muir <rcm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How do I document bugfixes applied to 3.6 branch?
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2012 17:07:02 GMT
Did I miss adding 3.6.1 sections to any of the CHANGES files? If so,
this was just a mistake.

they should be present in the 3.6.x bugfix branch:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/dev/branches/lucene_solr_3_6/

As far as trunk, when backporting bugs to these bugfix branches,
before we've also listed it under 4.0, because we aren't even sure we
will even release a 3.6.1... but its good to backport bugs while they
are fresh, especially if they are nasty ones.

--
lucidimagination.com