lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Muir <rcm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Build/deploy Maven artifacts outside of Lucene/Solr
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2012 21:39:06 GMT
On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 5:37 PM, Uwe Schindler <uwe@thetaphi.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The answer is quite clear: Not our problem! Note that bug in our release notes that there
is a not-yet fixed zookeeper bug. We cannot make the world perfect. If there is a bug outside
our responsibility, we can document it, but not necessarily fix it.

Just bookmarking this response to link to in the next release vote, so
I can reference it for the guy that i know likes to run tests with
-Dmultiplier=10000 -Diters=10000 and find horrible JVM bugs, etc
before release :)

--
lucidimagination.com