lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Dawid Weiss <dawid.we...@cs.put.poznan.pl>
Subject Re: [JENKINS] Lucene-Solr-tests-only-trunk-java7 - Build # 2324 - Failure
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2012 22:28:18 GMT
I think the locale/ timezone used should be simply dumped as part of
repeat string. That array we pick from doesn't need to be sorted, it
can contain different entries depending on the JVM, etc.

D.

On Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 12:26 AM, Uwe Schindler <uwe@thetaphi.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Since the last openjdk6,7 ports upgrades, the timezones update may change with every
single FreeBSD update, because JDK timezone files are now a separate package shared across
all ports. So it does not depend on the JDK version. Die to a bug in the openjdk port this
is disabled for openjdk6 at the moment, but will come back!