lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Dawid Weiss <dawid.we...@cs.put.poznan.pl>
Subject Re: Snapshot repositories and ivy.
Date Sat, 14 Apr 2012 21:48:10 GMT
Thanks Benson. I think Robert's point is that this isn't only a
technical/ engineering issue but also an Apache policy raised recently
to make dependencies off something that is:

a) stable, traceable (not a moving target like a snapshot dependency),
b) accessible (maven repositories, mirroring),
c) has officially published source code (again -- maven policy).

It is definitely not convenient but I'll just live with it.

Dawid