lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Dawid Weiss <dawid.we...@cs.put.poznan.pl>
Subject Re: test output is sometimes truncated?
Date Sun, 08 Apr 2012 07:33:55 GMT
Which version of ANT are you using?

D.

P.S. LUCENE-3808 is coming as soon as we finalize 3.x. Its
stdout/stderr buffering and capture is entirely different and I think
will work smoother. I plan to merge it in as soon as there's only
trunk to play with. LUCENE-3808 has been stable and shows similar bugs
as trunk occasionally so I assume they don't have different strengths
(even though much of the internal randomization infrastructure has
been changed). There are still things that can be turned off that will
make tests fail (like thread leak failures) but I'll work on these
once the patch is in place.