lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Dawid Weiss <dawid.we...@cs.put.poznan.pl>
Subject Re: -Dtests.iter=NNN
Date Mon, 30 Apr 2012 11:45:07 GMT
You didn't read my notes, did you (finger pointing)?

This property now reads "tests.iters" (note the final 's' as in
iterations). It works different compared to it was before -- now it's
full test reiterations, including all hooks (and a new object
instance).

See ant test-help for examples and how tests.iters relates to seeds.

Dawid