lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Dawid Weiss <dawid.we...@cs.put.poznan.pl>
Subject Re: [JENKINS] Lucene-trunk - Build # 1899 - Failure
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2012 07:04:53 GMT
Whoa... never seen this one before --

   [junit4] >>> error stream from forked JVM (verbatim) ----
   [junit4] OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM warning: CodeCache is full.
Compiler has been disabled.
   [junit4] OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM warning: Try increasing the code
cache size using -XX:ReservedCodeCacheSize=
   [junit4] <<< EOF ----

FYI, this doesn't get printed through regular Java's System.* streams
-- it is printed from the JVM internals directly (via original,
un-redirected stream descriptors). <junit4> currently considers
ANYTHING that is printed to these streams as a potential JVM failure
-- I wonder if I should alter this behavior.

On the second thought... this does seem abnormal to me. Thoughts?

Dawid