lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Dawid Weiss <dawid.we...@cs.put.poznan.pl>
Subject Re: Snapshot repositories and ivy.
Date Sat, 14 Apr 2012 12:28:48 GMT
That's not going to work because ivy puts the original JAR in there
and  I'd have to overwrite that one (ugly); living with two JARs in
different versions under lib/ is even worse. At the same time ivy
cannot resolve a snapshot JAR because snapshot repos are not in the
default resolver chain.

I did temporarily resolve the problem by using ivysettings.xml but if
we're ever in the need of using snapshot JARs (not in maven repo) on
trunk then we'll face this issue again (for integration builds for
example).

Dawid