lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Dawid Weiss <>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Build/deploy Maven artifacts outside of Lucene/Solr
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2012 22:11:37 GMT
> I feel that currently, there is no option (maven limits us here). I'm
> not sure if thats due to actual technical limitations in maven, or

What Benson mentioned will work for maven, I don't see how it holds
you back. If you publish an artefact for Ivy somewhere you can package
this JAR and publish it to maven central as a third party?

There is also a hackier alternative -- set up your own maven repo, add
it to master Lucene pom.xml and voila, you can publish anything you
like. Will work with maven and ivy at the same time...

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message