lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Dawid Weiss <dawid.we...@cs.put.poznan.pl>
Subject Re: [JENKINS] Lucene-Solr-tests-only-trunk-java7 - Build # 2324 - Failure
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2012 22:22:21 GMT
I think the problem with repeatability here may be this, Chris:

The log on Jenkins for this seed says:

NOTE: test params are: codec=Lucene40: {},
sim=RandomSimilarityProvider(queryNorm=false,coord=false): {},
locale=th_TH_TH_#u-nu-thai, timezone=Asia/Karachi

and on my machine:

NOTE: test params are: codec=Lucene40: {},
sim=RandomSimilarityProvider(queryNorm=false,coord=false): {},
locale=zh_CN, timezone=Australia/Yancowinna

Enforcing these on my machine still didn't result in that original
error though. I tried on Jenkins though (with the same original JVM)
and:

ant test-core -Dtests.class=*.TimeZoneUtilsTest
-Dtests.method=testRandom -Dtests.seed=A928CC75CAAEE111
-Dtests.multiplier=3 -Dargs="-Dfile.encoding=US-ASCII"
-Dtests.locale=th_TH_TH#u-nu-thai -Dtests.timezone=Asia/Karachi

sure does reproduce every single time...

Dawid