lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Dawid Weiss <dawid.we...@cs.put.poznan.pl>
Subject Re: carrot2 clustering in trunk uses OLDER jackson than 3.x?
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2012 16:59:06 GMT
I'm afraid I'll have to say no to this.

Carrot2 depends on many external libraries (much like Solr). You have
the freedom (or not) of shading or obfuscating or repackaging. Even
overriding with an explicit version of a given library as much as it's
API compatible with what the POM declares.

Repackaging is fun but it's not a cure for all the problems.

Dawid