lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Dawid Weiss <dawid.we...@cs.put.poznan.pl>
Subject Re: [JENKINS] Lucene-trunk - Build # 1899 - Failure
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2012 07:37:49 GMT
I'll try to inspect later today why these are so slow in that run:

   [junit4] <JUnit4> says g'day! Master seed: C26BAC36B9BF265D

   [junit4] Suite: org.apache.lucene.index.TestByteSlices
   [junit4] Completed in 1852.84s, 1 test

   [junit4] Suite: org.apache.lucene.search.TestNumericRangeQuery64
   [junit4] Completed in 4251.28s, 34 tests

Dawid

On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 9:28 AM, Dawid Weiss
<dawid.weiss@cs.put.poznan.pl> wrote:
>> I have seen this on jenkins several times (especially with Clover instrumentation).
In this case instrumentation was running.

> Clover is a hog, we've experienced that too.
>
>> I think its caused by too many instrumentation (per statement) in heavy tests like
TestNRQ or similar. Unfortunately we don’t see here, which test exactly was leading to this
output.