lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Dawid Weiss <dawid.we...@cs.put.poznan.pl>
Subject Re: -Dtests.iter=NNN
Date Mon, 30 Apr 2012 13:00:58 GMT
The cleanup is part of LUCENE-3784, I just haven't gotten around to
cleaning it yet. There are more things to get rid of than TEST_ITER.
This won't change anything functionally though so I don't think it's
super urgent.

This one is more urgent -- LUCENE-4002. I have a release candidate of
randomizedtesting that fixes this and a few other things (that didn't
happen in Lucene but that Robert was signalling happened in some other
codebase). I'll commit this in soon (after testing locally).

Dawid