lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Dawid Weiss <dawid.we...@cs.put.poznan.pl>
Subject Re: [JENKINS] Lucene-trunk - Build # 1899 - Failure
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2012 07:28:57 GMT
> I have seen this on jenkins several times (especially with Clover instrumentation). In
this case instrumentation was running.

Clover is a hog, we've experienced that too.

> I think its caused by too many instrumentation (per statement) in heavy tests like TestNRQ
or similar. Unfortunately we don’t see here, which test exactly was leading to this output.

I don't think you'd be able to see that precisely anyway because these
are printed to two different stream buffers -- it bypasses Java's
PrintStreams and dumps directly to the original file descriptor.

Dawid