lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Dawid Weiss <dawid.we...@cs.put.poznan.pl>
Subject Re: ivy resolve, stale jars & clean-jars
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2012 12:59:24 GMT
> Dawid: Since you last commit those builds are so noooooisy, they print lots of useless
shit?

Define useless shit, please. What's being printed is I think much less
than what it used to be so I don't understand you.
Every suite now emits like two lines. It doesn't seem to be that much
(and the information there seems to be relevant, at least to me).
Everything in that output can be made more quiet (including suite
summaries, etc.) but this will mean you'll have long pauses on the
console without knowing if the build progresses or not, which I think
will be weird?

If you're so bothered with the output why not run with:

ant -q ...?

> Maybe carrot-xy-1.2.0 does that.

I'm sorry but I don't understand the connection you're making.

Dawid