lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <>
Subject Web site and mailing lists
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2012 12:02:22 GMT
Dear Lucene PMC,

There seems to be a spot of confusion on the web site with respect to
mailing lists.

there is a link at the bottom that purports to point to a different
page with a longer list of mailing lists.

However, that link points right back to the page I found it on.
Further, I can't find any page that just has a complete list of all
the TLP's mailing lists. has no 'mailing lists' link.

The solr front page has no 'discussion' or 'mailing lists' link.

Do you have a mailing list for public PMC
discussions, or do you use this list for that?

I think that this is inadvertently unwelcoming.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message