lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Michael McCandless <luc...@mikemccandless.com>
Subject Re: Mentors for Google Summer of Code 2012
Date Sun, 08 Apr 2012 21:14:37 GMT
If anyone is on the fence on being a GSoC mentor... now is the time to decide!

We have 2 proposals that still have no mentor now:

   * LUCENE-3312 (break out StorableField)

   * LUCENE-2335 (don't load term bytes for single segment when sorting by term)

If nobody signs up for these projects in the spreadsheet then they
won't get slots for Apache...

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com