lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Michael McCandless <luc...@mikemccandless.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1311920 - /lucene/dev/branches/lucene3969/modules/analysis/common/src/test/org/apache/lucene/analysis/core/TestRandomChains.java
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2012 19:24:35 GMT
On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 3:19 PM, Dawid Weiss
<dawid.weiss@cs.put.poznan.pl> wrote:

> That's because emacs (and vim) indent blocks of code you haven't
> thought about yet, but will think about in 5 minutes from a given
> time...

;)

The truth is far more mundane: somehow there's a bug in Emacs'
handling of the imports ... which I've only ever hit on this one
source file (what's wrong with it!), such that when I add an import
(c-c +) it somehow went and removed ALL indentation and some other
whitespace, for the first 200 lines or so.... so then I selected that
and had it re-indent...

Maybe time to upgrade Emacs!

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com