lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Michael McCandless <luc...@mikemccandless.com>
Subject Re: test output is sometimes truncated?
Date Sun, 08 Apr 2012 10:25:48 GMT
1.8.2

Though... that is a recent change (I was using 1.7.1 previously)...
lemme revert that and see if it fixes the truncation.  Grrr: that does
fix it.  I tested 1.8.3, it still truncates.  I'll fall back to 1.7.1
for now... and see if there's a known issue against ant... sorry for
the noise.

Can't wait for LUCENE-3808!

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com