lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan McKinley <ryan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Build/deploy Maven artifacts outside of Lucene/Solr
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2012 17:15:47 GMT
I agree with David.  The maven error was not earth shattering --
working within the PMC was a good thing for the community at large.
We made the requested changes within a few days now things are better.
 Imagining a parallel world where the PMC was not involved turns out
much worse for many users.

-1 to remove maven support from the pseudo-non-official build