lucene-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Marek Dabrowski (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Created] (SOLR-3398) Using solr.UUIDField give -> Caused by: org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Invalid UUID String: '1'
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2012 12:51:34 GMT
Marek Dabrowski created SOLR-3398:
-------------------------------------

             Summary: Using solr.UUIDField give -> Caused by: org.apache.solr.common.SolrException:
Invalid UUID String: '1'
                 Key: SOLR-3398
                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-3398
             Project: Solr
          Issue Type: Bug
          Components: Schema and Analysis
    Affects Versions: 3.6
         Environment: Linux: Centos 6.2,  2.6.32-220.7.1.el6.x86_64 #1 SMP Wed Mar 7 00:52:02
GMT 2012 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_30-b12)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 20.5-b03, mixed mode)

            Reporter: Marek Dabrowski


I try generate index for Oracle data dump (all file have about 100 000 000 docs, all data
about 30TB) . Data don't have primary key filed. I would like use for generate it like this
-> http://wiki.apache.org/solr/UniqueKey

I added to schema.conf
 <fieldType name="uuid" class="solr.UUIDField" indexed="true" />
 <field name="id" type="uuid" indexed="true" stored="true" required="true" />
and description filed from dump files.

When I starting jetty error occur:
Apr 23, 2012 2:47:13 PM org.apache.solr.common.SolrException log
SEVERE: org.apache.solr.common.SolrException
        at org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore.<init>(SolrCore.java:600)
        at org.apache.solr.core.CoreContainer.create(CoreContainer.java:483)
        at org.apache.solr.core.CoreContainer.load(CoreContainer.java:335)
        at org.apache.solr.core.CoreContainer.load(CoreContainer.java:219)
        at org.apache.solr.core.CoreContainer$Initializer.initialize(CoreContainer.java:161)
        at org.apache.solr.servlet.SolrDispatchFilter.init(SolrDispatchFilter.java:96)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.FilterHolder.doStart(FilterHolder.java:97)
        at org.mortbay.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:50)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.initialize(ServletHandler.java:713)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.Context.startContext(Context.java:140)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.startContext(WebAppContext.java:1282)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.doStart(ContextHandler.java:518)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.doStart(WebAppContext.java:499)
        at org.mortbay.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:50)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.doStart(HandlerCollection.java:152)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.doStart(ContextHandlerCollection.java:156)
        at org.mortbay.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:50)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.doStart(HandlerCollection.java:152)
        at org.mortbay.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:50)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.doStart(HandlerWrapper.java:130)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.doStart(Server.java:224)
        at org.mortbay.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:50)
        at org.mortbay.xml.XmlConfiguration.main(XmlConfiguration.java:985)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
        at org.mortbay.start.Main.invokeMain(Main.java:194)
        at org.mortbay.start.Main.start(Main.java:534)
        at org.mortbay.start.Main.start(Main.java:441)
        at org.mortbay.start.Main.main(Main.java:119)
Caused by: org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Error initializing QueryElevationComponent.
        at org.apache.solr.handler.component.QueryElevationComponent.inform(QueryElevationComponent.java:202)
        at org.apache.solr.core.SolrResourceLoader.inform(SolrResourceLoader.java:527)
        at org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore.<init>(SolrCore.java:594)
        ... 30 more
Caused by: org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Invalid UUID String: '1'
        at org.apache.solr.schema.UUIDField.toInternal(UUIDField.java:85)
        at org.apache.solr.schema.FieldType.readableToIndexed(FieldType.java:379)
        at org.apache.solr.handler.component.QueryElevationComponent$ElevationObj.<init>(QueryElevationComponent.java:119)
        at org.apache.solr.handler.component.QueryElevationComponent.loadElevationMap(QueryElevationComponent.java:264)
        at org.apache.solr.handler.component.QueryElevationComponent.inform(QueryElevationComponent.java:186)
        ... 32 more


Index is clear and new generated. In index isn't any values.

To test I used binary 3.6 version and compilet by my one. In both version error is that some.

This error dosen't exist in version 3.5.

--
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
If you think it was sent incorrectly, please contact your JIRA administrators: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ContactAdministrators!default.jspa
For more information on JIRA, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira

        

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@lucene.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@lucene.apache.org


Mime
View raw message