lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Steven A Rowe <sar...@syr.edu>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] Build/deploy Maven artifacts outside of Lucene/Solr
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2012 16:38:40 GMT
> I think, to fix this, we (the Apache Lucene PMC) should stop
> officially posting artifacts to Maven ourselves.

-1

I'm not happy that we're having this conversation again.

I personally don't have the resources to set up continuous integration for this, and I think
that's a requirement that isn't served by other hosting providers.  Am I wrong?

> I'm not comfortable being held accountable for something I don't understand.

I don't think full understanding is a requirement.  Do you, Mike, fully understand all of
Lucene/Solr's code?  If the answer is no, then how can you be comfortable voting for a release?

Steve