lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Steven A Rowe <>
Subject RE: [JENKINS-MAVEN] Lucene-Solr-Maven-trunk #457: POMs out of sync
Date Sun, 22 Apr 2012 14:50:41 GMT
Hi Dawid,

I looked at the junit4-maven-plugin POM, and I see the minimum Maven version is 3.0.2 - Jenkins
is currently using 2.2.1 - is there some particular reason that 2.2.1 can't be supported?
 (I assume lots of people still use Maven 2.2.1.)

-----Original Message-----
From: [] On Behalf Of Dawid Weiss
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2012 3:46 PM
Subject: Re: [JENKINS-MAVEN] Lucene-Solr-Maven-trunk #457: POMs out of sync

>> s/maven/pom.xml
> Cool, I'll take a look.  I think people who use the Maven POMs to build Lucene/Solr
would appreciate the speedup that would enable.

Great. I didn't test it that intensively though -- if you have any problems, ping me. You
also need to disable surefire (I couldn't find a way to plug in my runner as the default testing
plugin -- maybe it's possible but I couldn't find it).

To unsubscribe, e-mail: For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message