lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Trcek <>
Subject Re: Date Range Query Feature Implementation
Date Mon, 30 Apr 2012 09:32:23 GMT
Am Mon, 30 Apr 2012 02:23:38 -0500 schrieb John Mercouris:

> Hello we (John Mercouris & Nick Zivkovic) have implemented date range search functionality
into Lucene as part of a class project. The implementation is detailed in the PDF attached.
The source is available for download from github at the URL: git://
> We hope that you find this useful,
> -John & Nick

is identical to

So, you copied lucene sources into your tree. Now looking what you did

  find . -name '*.java' | grep -v 'org.apache.lucene'

gives an empty result.

A tree diff using "meld" shows minor changes to the current
tree of /lucene-solr/lucene/

So what?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: