lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Moen ...@atilika.com>
Subject Re: VOTE: Lucene/Solr 3.6
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2012 08:58:43 GMT
Hello again Robert,

I've been doing some end-to-end testing on Kuromoji using the release candidate build and
things look good to me.

I've also done the testing described on SOLR-3282 earlier using a branch_3x build from last
week.  That also looks good.

I have one legal question:

In Lucene's NOTICE.txt we have a MeCab-IPADIC entry, but I can't find a corresponding one
in Solr's NOTICE.txt.  Is this fine -- or should this also be included as part of the "Lucene
notice"?  (To me it sounds appropriate to also include this in Solr's NOTICE.txt.)

Christian Moen
http://www.atilika.com

On Apr 6, 2012, at 12:25 AM, Christian Moen wrote:

> Robert,
>
> Great work getting everything ready and reworking the build system as well.  I'll take
Kuromoji for a spin and provide feedback tomorrow (Japanese time).