lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: VOTE: Lucene/Solr 3.6
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2012 11:35:15 GMT
Hi Robert,

In the case that you have to fix this one and respin, could you please also fix my CHANGES.txt
complaint? The Ivy changes were such a huge piece of work, it should be mentioned with names
in CHANGES.txt.

One more thing: When you extract Solr src package you are at the top-level root. In my opinion
these license/info/build... files should also be placed there (including a BUILD.txt on the
root!).

In my opinion, the best would be to place those files only in the root folder of SVN and the
srz-tgz/bin-tgz/... tasks should add those root-level txt files also to the roots of the archives
(binary and source).

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen